Mastering Emotional Intelligence : Making Emotions Work “For” you and not “Against” you: Making Emotions Work For you and not Against you
“…success at work is 80% dependent on emotional intelligence and only 20% dependent on IQ,” HR magazine, November 1997.
If we are aware of emotions, there is the question of managing them. This needs some elaboration. We do not generally control all our emotions consciously, but we are often required to control certain emotions on certain occasions. This control of behaviour is inculcated in us while we grow up in a community. Hence, as cultured and civilized beings, we do learn to control some emotions on some occasions. However, this is part of being shaped by the society or community. We do not make conscious efforts to control extreme joy or extreme grief deliberately.
The book talks practical aspects of how Emotions can be managed well.
- ASIN : B08Y74XZN3
- Publisher : Notion Press (March 6, 2021)
- Publication date : March 6, 2021
- Language : English
- File size : 2836 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 110 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 1637145373
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,589,571 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- #13,486 in Emotional Self Help
- #116,147 in Self-Help (Kindle Store)
- #263,352 in Health, Fitness & Dieting (Kindle Store)